What is TempMailit and how does it work? Published: 12 Nov, 2023
TempMailit is a free disposable email service that allows you to create temporary email addresses that self-destruct after a certain time elapses. This can be useful for a variety of purposes, such as signing up for websites or services that you don't want to spam your personal email inbox with, or for sending emails that you don't want to be traced back to you.
TempMailit is very easy to use. Simply visit the website and click the "Generate Email Address" button. This will generate a random email address for you. You can then use this email address to sign up for websites or services, or to send emails.
To receive emails at your temporary email address, simply visit the TempMailit website and enter your email address in the "Inbox" field. You will then be able to see all of the emails that have been sent to your temporary email address.
TempMailit emails are automatically deleted after a certain period of time. You can choose the lifetime of your email address when you generate it. The default lifetime is 1 hour, but you can choose a lifetime of up to 1 week.
Why use TempMailit?
There are a number of reasons why you might want to use TempMailit:
- To protect your privacy: TempMailit allows you to sign up for websites or services without having to reveal your personal email address. This can help to protect you from spam and other unwanted emails.
- To avoid spam: TempMailit can be used to sign up for websites or services that are known to send a lot of spam. This way, you can avoid having your personal email inbox filled with spam.
- To send anonymous emails: TempMailit can be used to send emails without revealing your identity. This can be useful for sending emails to people that you don't know or trust.
- To test websites or services: TempMailit can be used to test websites or services without having to use your personal email address. This can be helpful for finding and reporting bugs or security vulnerabilities.
How to use TempMailit
To use TempMailit, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the TempMailit website.
- Click the "Generate Email Address" button.
- Enter a lifetime for your email address (optional).
- Click the "Generate" button.
- Your temporary email address will be displayed.
- Use your temporary email address to sign up for websites or services, or to send emails.
- To receive emails at your temporary email address, visit the TempMailit website and enter your email address in the "Inbox" field.
Tips for using TempMailit
Here are a few tips for using TempMailit:
- Be careful about what websites or services you sign up for with your temporary email address. Some websites or services may sell your email address to spammers.
- Don't use your temporary email address for important emails. TempMailit emails are automatically deleted after a certain period of time, so you may lose important emails if you don't back them up.
- Be careful about what information you include in emails that you send from your temporary email address. TempMailit emails are not encrypted, so anyone who intercepts them will be able to read them.
TempMailit is a free and easy-to-use disposable email service that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is a great way to protect your privacy and avoid spam.